[AnimeClub] [Manga Club] Fall 2018: Akira! (Week 2)

Fri Oct 20 12:20:54 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,
Last week we read the first 2 volumes of Akira and this week we will be
reading another 2 volumes of it.  I apologize as I was not able to read the
2 volumes in time due to midterms and thus I could not facilitate the
discussion as I would have liked.  I will definitely have read the 4
volumes by next Wednesday, October 25th where we will be meeting again in
CAL Lounge (Morton 106) from 1-2PM.  Also on the side we will be reading
The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up: A Magical Story which is pretty
short and some of the people at manga club already read it and said it
changed their lives.  See you guys there!

[image: Inline image 1]
How they felt after reading The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up