[AnimeClub] Vacancy Election for Vice-Chair of Publicity

Thu Sep 21 00:46:01 EDT 2017

Hi everybody,

Unfortunately, I have some sad news: this past Sunday, Brandon stepped down
from his position as Anime Club's Vice-Chair of Publicity. (I know the
three people that liked his emails will be sad, but I've heard he will soon
be pursuing his life-long goal of becoming a pro gamer! ◔_◔)

In any case, *we need to elect a new Vice-Chair of Publicity*. What does
this person do?

   - Send out the Anime Club emails
   - Coordinate the club posters (no, you don't have to draw them yourself).
   - Make decisions on CPAC's publicity and public relations
   - Work with the CPAC heads of Social Media, Press Relations, etc.
   - Be a member of the E-Board

Nominations will remain open for a little over a week.
*They will close Sunday, October 1st at 12pm*.

*If you are unsure*: feel free to ask us any questions! We're happy to tell
you more about the position. We've even had complete kasuls take e-board
positions before and they did fine. You're not alone, and will have a team
of experienced seniors helping you out.

*NOMINATE HERE: *https://goo.gl/forms/xTiK5KEdoreHPS923

The job in a nutshell:

​