[AnimeClub] Anime Club Tomorrow! Katanagatari Finale!

Thu Oct 25 01:08:36 EDT 2018

Hello Anime Club!

[image: Shichika meme.gif]

Welcome to the finale of *Katanagatari*! What will the rest of those swords
be? Are these still even allowed to be called swords? What will happen to
the true heroes of the story, the Maniwani? We'll find out this week,
though by that time you do you'll have been torn asunder!

It'll be tomorrow, Friday, B118 starting at 9pm as is tradition!

As mentioned previously, there'll be a teensy bit of club bylaw review
bureaucratic stuff at the beginning of club, but rest assured, it won't be
long enough to detract from the viewing experience!
There'll also be some imported rhythm games at the room before club starts,
hosted by Jeff!

Last but definitely no least, however, we have now opened up the form for
requests and recommendations for next semester's shows!
Click here for a chance to infect us all with your taste!
<https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/e/1FAIpQLSfi3HeOglrgA0KIwmd_DEj4x0OPTKQ-m4cRWWlyphi4T2a3hg/viewform?usp=send_form>

Cheerio!

Stevens Anime Club

Poster Credit to me (Aki):
[image: October 2018 Anime Club Poster Katanagatari vFinal cause I'm sick
and tired of this.png]

Attachments area