[AnimeClub] Halloween Anime Club Friday! Madoka Magica

Wed Oct 31 23:43:47 EDT 2018

Hello Anime Club!

(Due to scheduling it'll be two days after the actual holiday but) Happy
Halloween and welcome to the Halloween Anime Marathon!

The show of the night will be *Madoka Magica*! Come see what happens when
you mug a bunch of art majors for their collage projects and make it an
animation style for a magical girl show! We'll be watching all 12 episodes.
We'll be having pizza, snacks, and trivia as well

Club will be in B118 at 9pm this Friday as per usual.

Once again, here is the form for requests and recommendations for next
semester's shows!
Click here for a chance to infect us all with your taste!
<https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/e/1FAIpQLSfi3HeOglrgA0KIwmd_DEj4x0OPTKQ-m4cRWWlyphi4T2a3hg/viewform?usp=send_form>

Stevens Anime Club

Poster Credit to me (Aki):

[image: October 2018 Anime Club Madoka Magica.png]