[AnimeClub] [Anime Club!] Arakawa Under The Bridge - first week!

Wed Apr 3 23:48:24 EDT 2019

Hello Anime Club!

This week we're gonna be watching *Arakawa Under The Bridge*, a comedy I
can't really explain, other than "a really fun weird manga got even weirder
with a Shaft adaptation".

[image: Jon Yao displaying his superiority over puny concepts like Stevens
law (2019, colorized).gif]

This show is gonna be a 3 week, and we'll have *snacks and drinks* all the
way through!
This week we'll be having *pizza* too!

It'll be *Friday, April 5th in B118 @ 9:00pm*.

See y'all there!
Anime Club

Can't be bothered to write a note about the poster, just look at the file
name (Aki)
[image: there is no way to make a good arakawa poster so I made this
instead.png]