[AnimeClub] [Anime Club!]Arakawa Under The Bridge -Week Two!

Thu Apr 11 20:54:49 EDT 2019

Evening, Anime Club!

Welcome back to our watch-through of the live-action version of  *Arakawa
Under The Bridge*, the show with a cast of characters too ludicrous to list!

[image: No really, I have no witty title for this, I just want you to know
P-ko is a good girl.gif]
(don't bother reading the above file name this week I mean it)

We'll be watching episodes 9 through 16, so you know how much to watch if
you missed last week.
Come and enjoy some snacks and drinks!

It'll be tomorrow, *Friday, April 12th in B118 @ 9:00pm!*

See you there!
Anime Club

Tfw your multi-account email setup goes to shit the moment you decide to
write the club email (Aki)
[image: there is no way to make a good arakawa poster so I made this
instead.png]