[AnimeClub] [Anime Club] LANime This Thursday!

Tue Apr 16 22:36:30 EDT 2019

Hello gamers Anime Club,

Are you ready to *rise up*?
...*And more importantly*, are you hungry for some *onigiri* (jelly donuts
for you americans)?

[image: I wanted to have a gif for each anime but that'd be too much so
have some ~~sans~~ Honda-san.gif]

This Thursday is *LANime*, the semesterly crossover episode between us and
C2GS, an event that combines the two best, nerdiest and most harmonious
forms of entertainment on campus.
There'll be anime playing on the big screen, and plenty of Japanese snacks
as well as the aforementioned rice balls.

*The anime lineup* will be: Girls Und Panzer, Dragon Ball Super: Broly,
FLCL (Fooly Cooly), and Skull-Face Bookseller Honda-San.

*The tournament lineup* will be: the classic JP rhythm game *Taiko no
Tatsujin *for the prize tournament, as well as Smash Ultimate singles,
Melee singles, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for
the Future (3v3), and Samurai Shodown V Special.

*The room layout* will be:
Babbio 122 (Rock Band, FGC, Smash Ultimate) *(also the main anime watching
room)*
Babbio 104 (Melee, Taiko no Tatsujin)
Babbio 204 (DnD)
Babbio 210 (Board Games)
Babbio 219 (Free)
Babbio 220 (DDR)

It'll be *April 18th @ 9:00pm*. See you all there!

Anime Club (feat. C2GS)

Also did y'all see that new smash update? I'm hyped (Aki)
[image: why would they make an echo fighter for a character that's
literally just himself.png]