[AnimeClub] Arakawa Under The Bridge - Final This Evening

Fri Apr 19 05:02:35 EDT 2019

Happy 3-day weekend Anime Club!

...But Anime Club doesn't adhere to silly things like 'school schedule', so
we'll be watching the final third of *Arakawa Under The Bridge*, the show
that that also doesn't adhere to any rules.

[image: This is what peak performance looks like.gif]

For those who want to follow along from home, we'll be watching *episode 18
till the end*.
But come if you're able cause we'll be having *snacks and drinks as* per
usual!

It'll be tonight, *Friday, April 19th in B118 @ 9:00pm!*

See you there!

Anime Club

P.S.- We won't have club next week basically most of eboard is going to
prep CPAC.
Speaking of which, it's Castle Point Anime Convention next weekend!
Stevens students get in for $10 if you show your Student ID!
Use the code STEVENS1870 here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/castle-point-anime-convention-2019-tickets-49776659328>!
We have ProZD!
(shameless plug)

Writing this at LANime and I should really sleep (Aki)

[image: there is no way to make a good arakawa poster so I made this
instead.png]