[ConcertBand] tonights rehearsal

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 22:42:48 EDT 2007

Thank you all for an OUTSTANDING rehearsal.
You are all playing so well! I'm so proud of you all and what you have accomplished in this band and the jazz band. You all took a very long day and with your patience, perseverance and professionalism made it a great day and we all accomplished more than you know.
I have great respect for you all. We have many guests friends (professional musicians) and students of mine coming to help make your concert band experience an enjoyable one. Please take a moment when you see them to say thank you to them. It will mean a great deal make a difference.
Please be at the theater between 6:30 and 7:00 to tune and warm up. You can warm up on the stage from 6:30 to 7:30. The house opens at 7:30 so you will have to leave the stage at 7:30.
Thank you again.
Jerry