[ConcertBand] Fri

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 09:11:52 EST 2007

I want to congratulate and thank you all for all your hard work and enthusiasm this semester. Despite your rigorous schedules you have produced in my opinion the best concert to date for many reasons.
Your level of musicianship has increased. New and interesting ensembles highlighted the concert. You most certainly entertained your audience. And lastly I hope you had fun and felt a level of accomplishment you so confidently displayed to the academic community, your friends and your families.

A happy holiday season to you and your families.
If you need anything please let me know.
Warmest regards to you all.
Jerry