[ConcertBand] Congratulations!

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 6 15:42:49 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to all soloists and groups - the Jazz
Band, Concert Band, Woodwind Ensemble, Saxophone Ensemble, Brass Ensemble,
and Rock/Jazz Band - on your performances over the past week! Everything
went very well, and I'm still getting comments from audience members
(students, staff, faculty and parents alike) on how much they enjoyed
themselves. Congrats and thank you for doing such a wonderful job!

Also, a few general notes to everyone:

1. The Music Room will generally be open for rehearsal during the day and
late evening, but we have no official "open hours" during finals. Check the
posted schedule and/or the on-line schedule before rehearsing, and bring
your ID so you can use the card-swipe if necessary:
www.stevens.edu/performingarts

2. The school is CLOSED from Friday afternoon, December 21 until January 2.
If you want to leave your instruments, you can do so...but if you want to
pick-up your instruments to take home with you, please do so BY FRIDAY,
December 21...otherwise you may have a problem getting onto the 4th Floor
and into the Music Room.

3. Information about pit band in Seussical will be forthcoming in another
e-mail.

4. Christmas caroling will be happening with the Choir and Brass Ensemble on
Monday, December 10, starting at 7pm in the Music Room. We'll be traveling
campus with a final reception at Maureen Weatherall's home. All are welcome
to attend!

Finally, best of luck on your finals, and if I don't see you, HAPPY HOLIDAYS
to you and yours! Thanks for a great semester of music!!!

Ho, Ho, Ho!
-Dave

David Zimmerman, Executive Director
The Center for the Performing Arts
DeBaun Auditorium and Ondrick Music Room
Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Ph: 201-216-5111  Fax: 201-216-5514
dzimmerman at debaun.org
www.debaun.org or www.stevens.edu/performingarts