[ConcertBand] Seussical Orchestra

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 7 17:36:16 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for musicians for Seussical, performing in February 2008 for
three weekends (performance details are at www.debaun.org under On Stage) If
you are interested, musicians will be auditioned next week, prior to or
after our regularly scheduled rehearsals, with the musical director Liz
Gerbi (cc'd above). Once chosen you will be sent home over the holidays with
the score and a CD, and rehearsals will be set when you return in January.

We are looking for:
Keyboard
Drums/percussion
Trumpet
Trombone
Saxophone (Soprano, Alto, Bari)
Clarinet (and Bass Clarinet)
Flute/Piccolo
Oboe
Bassoon

If you are interested, e-mail me IMMEDIATELY to setup a time. If you know of
other musicians who are not on this mailing list but who might be
interested, please pass this on to them.

Thanks!
-Dave

David Zimmerman, Executive Director
The Center for the Performing Arts
DeBaun Auditorium and Ondrick Music Room
Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Ph: 201-216-5111  Fax: 201-216-5514
dzimmerman at debaun.org
www.debaun.org or www.stevens.edu/performingarts