[ConcertBand] This weekend

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at verizon.net
Thu Apr 17 17:55:41 EDT 2008

Please forgive me if you receive this twice, many of you are participate in many and all of our ensembles.

If you can make it.. Friday we are meeting at 4:30 ish in the music room to move concert band equipment. With a good turn-out we can do this in 1 hour. Please come and assist with this necessary detail.

Sunday The Jazz Band is performing at 3:30 at Walker Gym
Set up is at 2:00 final call is at 3:00 PM downbeat is 3:30 PM

The Concert Band Dress rehearsal is at 6:00 PM in Debaun Auditorium
PLEASE BE ON TIME  our guest artists will be.
The more we accomplish on Sunday the less we do next Saturday afternoon.

And last but not least, thank you for your time and hard work this semester on the challenging material ALL of the ensembles have tackled.
You make me so very proud. We have come so far in such a short time.
I truly believe it is because of your hard work, determination and dedication that we have travel to this place we are at.
My sincerest thank you to you all.
See you Fri.
Jerry