[ConcertBand] Congratulations!

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 27 14:38:13 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I had to run immediately following the concert last night, but wanted to say
CONGRATULATIONS to you all on a wonderful evening! All the ensembles
performed very well, and the full Band was just amazing. THANK YOU for a
semester of hard work and rehearsal, and giving a wonderful concert last
night!

GOOD LUCK on finals, and have a wonderful summer!

-Dave

PS - GRADUATING SENIORS - if you want to stay in touch with the Concert Band
and all the student performing arts, e-mail me a personal address (snail
mail and/or e-mail) that we can continue reaching out to you. I e-mail alums
once per month on upcoming events, and we mail brochures and newsletters out
at least once per semester.

David Zimmerman, Executive Director
The Center for the Performing Arts
DeBaun Auditorium and Ondrick Music Room
Castle Point on Hudson, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Ph: 201-216-5111  Fax: 201-216-5514
dzimmerman at debaun.org
www.debaun.org or www.stevens.edu/performingarts