[ConcertBand] Sun

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 17 10:34:16 EST 2008

THANK YOU ALL for a very good rehearsal and the outstanding attendance.
And thank you to all who helped make the move in the afternoon.
For without your help we could not have had the successful and timely
rehearsal we had.
Our tech rehearsal will be as follows on Sat 11/22
12:00 clarinets
12:30 saxtet
1:00 full band
If all goes well, which I'm sure it will, you will be out by 2:00.
After the concert we need everyone to load the truck and return all the
equipment to the music room. We could accomplish this very easily with
everyone's help. We all have guests coming so please greet them after
the concert then make arrangements to meet them a bout a half hour
later.
As I stated last week please use any remaining classes to study for
your other exams.
Thank you again for your hard work this semester and for making this
the best semester yet for the concert band. I truly hope to see you all
again next semester.
My best wishes to you all and your families for a healthy and happy
holiday season.
Warmest regards,
G. Ficeto

Gerald Ficeto