[ConcertBand] Performing Arts Events

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 3 11:58:35 EST 2010

Hi Everyone,

First, I wanted to send my best wishes for a great concert on Saturday! I'm
really looking forward to it.

Second, I wanted you to be aware of the other concerts we have in the
department over the next week:

Friday, December 3 at 8pm - Piano Concert at Library

Sunday, December 5 at 3pm - Choir Concert at DeBaun

Friday, December 10 at 7pm - Jazz Band Concert in Bissinger Room

Sunday, December 12 at 2pm - Messiah Sing at St. Matthews Church

Thursday, December 16 at 6:30pm - Christmas Caroling, starting in the Music
Room

Thanks, and see you on Saturday night if not before!

-Dave

David Zimmerman
Executive Director

DeBaun Center for Performing Arts