[ConcertBand] Saturday

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 5 21:36:56 EST 2010

CONGRATULATIONS  on a wonderful performance last night!!!!!!
All the ensembles and concert band were terrific.
Your hard work and dedication sure made for an excellent performance.
Thank you for a wonderful semester. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and hope to see you all next semester.
I have been contacted to ask you to please complete the course survey.

ATTENTION BRASS ENSEMBLE and any other brass..... Euphonium... Trombones!!!
Can you meet me Tuesday at 4:30 to pick up the Green Books to play the Hoboken tree lighting at 5:30?
I need each of you to email me with a yes or no. It is very important.

If any concert band members have a suggestion for pieces for next semester feel free to email me.

I wish for you and your families the Happiest and Healthiest Holiday Season.
Warmest regards,
Jerry