[ConcertBand] music

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 29 08:18:39 EDT 2020

I hope this note finds you and your families well.
Please know if any of you have any needs or concerns we can assist you with, anything, or just have the need for conversation, PLEASE email me or text me or call me at 201-889-8013.
Although I myself am not allowed on campus, know we are here for you and I will forward your concerns or needs immediately to get you the assistance you require.

Below please find some links to remain in touch with the arts and relieve some of the anxiety and isolation.
Some music to study, relax or just chill.
Looking forward to the day we can make music together.
Wishing all the best for you and your families.

Warmest regards,

G. Ficeto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnzn-3oXEUI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlZi6LYfAs0

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.pTW5NZ4piWV4kV1dRxL16wEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlZi6LYfAs0>
The Best Relaxing Classical Music Ever - Relaxation Meditation Focus Reading Tranquility<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlZi6LYfAs0>
Subscribe and turn on notifications to be alerted of our uploads! 00:00:01 Sheep may safely graze (Bach) 00:04:56 Clarinet Concerto in A K622 - Adagio (Mozart) 00:12:01 Concerto for Two Mandolins in G RV532 - Andante (Vivaldi) 00:14:59 Morning (Grieg) 00:19:35 Canon in D (Pachelbel) 00:24:53 Piano Concerto No. 1 in E Minor, Op. 11: II. Romance ...
www.youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxEj6m_7Qfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHl6wYCwlcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6SIKl8Md0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3_tTPv2bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VB1RvyfISM

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.39B5vQTI6g9rYc0-e8fk9gEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3_tTPv2bo>
Peaceful, Relaxing Classical Music<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3_tTPv2bo>
🎵 Buy the MP3 album on the Official Halidon Music Store: http://bit.ly/PeacefulRelaxing 🎧 Listen to our playlist on Spotify: http://bit.ly/PeacefulClassicalPiano 💿 Order “100 Classical Pieces” (5CDs) on Amazon: USA: https://amzn.to/2Scmi4T CA: https://amzn.to/2Ww9SE2 MEX: https://amzn.to/2Gddm8S IT: https://amzn.to/2nl5Fqj FR ...
www.youtube.com

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.b--iOj0lRU7sQuIRnA4xRQHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6SIKl8Md0>
Mozart Classical Music for Studying, Concentration, Relaxation | Study Music | Piano Instrumental<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6SIKl8Md0>
3 Hours of some of the best classical music for studying and concentration by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. It is the perfect relaxing instrumental music for studying and better learning to focus and it is also great classical piano music to study, concentrate, writing or working in office. Use this classical music for relaxation and reading or as ...
www.youtube.com

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.oGdkEUltV-FzG69kkmmHSwEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHl6wYCwlcQ>
The Best Relaxing Classical Music Ever By Mozart - Relaxation Meditation Reading Focus<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHl6wYCwlcQ>
Subscribe to stay up-to-date with new uploads! 00:00:01 Lucio Silla, K. 135: Ouverture. II. Andante 00:02:59 Flute and Harp Concerto in C Major, K. 299: II. Andantino 00:11:54 Flute and Harp Concerto in C Major, K. 299: III. Rondò. Allegro 00:23:23 Eine Kleine Nachtmusik in G Major, K. 525: II. Romanza. Andante 00:30:36 Piano Sonata in B-Flat ...
www.youtube.com

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.thItJjnCF4JcIej5cuuRUQEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxEj6m_7Qfk>
Classical Music for Relaxation: Chopin, Beethoven, Liszt...<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxEj6m_7Qfk>
♫ Buy “50 Masterpieces of Classical Music” (MP3 album) on the Official Halidon Music Store: http://bit.ly/2qynuh9 🎧 LIsten to "Classical Relax" on Spotify: http://spoti.fi/2APw28T Order “Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Strauss, Bach” [5CD] on Amazon: http://hyperurl.co/5CDClassicalMusic Order “Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Strauss ...
www.youtube.com