[cs615asa] Regarding HW4

mmeladat at stevens.edu mmeladat at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 9 12:19:20 EST 2010

 Hi,

 I checked for the list of users in /etc/passwd configuration file.

 But as per the example mentioned in HW4
 ec2-sync-users -i i-dd18eeb6 jschauma bloom djd,
  the user list mentioned is assumed to be present in the local system.

 I am confused, that on the linux-lab.cs.stevens.edu, we all have user
names but when I login using my username on linux-lab and check the
contents of /etc/passwd I am unable to see my user name. Am I doing
something incorrect.

 Also I couldn't find aws.pub file in .ssh there is a file named
known_hosts.

 Mary