[cs615asa] hw#2 posted

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Tue Feb 15 11:56:31 EST 2011

Hello,

HW#2 has been posted on the course website:
http://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615A/s11-hw2.html

As I mentioned in class, please do not hesitate to start working on it.
Many of the subtasks involved take a certain amount of time that you
simply cannot speed up.

You will run into problems - that is unavoidable.  Some of these
problems will be unforeseen to me, too.  Therefor it is important that
you start early and post a concise description of whatever problems you
do run into to this mailing list.

Zahra and I will try to help you resolve the issues, but if you see
somebody posting a question about a problem you have already resolved
yourself, please step in and post your solution.

I hope you will enjoy the homework - I think it's a neat assignment that
hopefully teaches you a lot about software package management and
interdependencies.

-Jan

P.S.: Please also remember to think about your presentation / paper
topic.