[cs615asa] Script output

Paul-Anthony Dudzinski pdudzins at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 2 21:40:31 EST 2014

I agree that you should remove it but it is helpful for debugging. We
created a -d option that will show debug information, but it is more
pertinent to the script than the output so I am going to disable it before
submitting. I think the most important thing to note is that you have mixed
in the information and do not display all of one kind then all of the next
etc.

Do you have any specific reason for doing it this way?