[cs615asa] SSH connection problem solved! share some experiences

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 30 21:16:08 EST 2015

hchen29 <hchen29 at stevens.edu> wrote:

> If you still have that problem, please send me snapshots of fowllowing
> contents: 1. The content of your key pair file and the location of your
> keypair

Just to avoid any confusion:

None of you should ever share your private key information with anybody.
(That is kind of implied in the word "private".)

System Administrators need to be able to troubleshoot problems without
such access; likewise, they need to be able to describe the problems
they're having without the need to share private information.