[cs615asa] HW5 & HW6

Jinglong Wu jwu29 at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 2 15:00:35 EDT 2017

Just want to clarify that :

   - How many unique objects were requested for *en* only?
   - Which is the most often requested object for *de*?

"for en only" represents that domain_code is exactly "en", EXCLUDING any
character after it. For example, "en.m" would NOT be counted.

"for de" represents that domain_code is begin with "de", INCLUDING any
character after it. For example, "de.m" would be counted.

Do I understanding correctly?

Regards,

Jinglong