[cs615asa] Green Team Share Links for Week 2

Chengzhi Yang cyang32 at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 4 17:06:55 EST 2019

Hello everyone,

This is the Green Team, we focus on the system performance and user experience. We find a topic that talks about why the AWS console design is bad and how to improve it. https://www.gorillastack.com/news/redesigning-the-aws-console-what-i-would-like-to-see/

As for the perspective of our team, we should observe and learn from the cases we used. AWS console is a good case for bad user experience. Based on this case, we found more posts talk about the good design of a web page.
https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/resources/10-rules-of-good-ui-design-to-follow-on-every-web-design-project
http://johnsteinmetz.net/blog/ux-why-is-amazon-so-bad-at-user-experience/

Additional, we also keep an eye for performance. Which is the practical optimizing for EBS. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/EBSPerformance.html

-Green Team