[cs631apue] cc -Wall

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 4 20:10:08 EDT 2011

Hello,

It appears that I have unfairly taken off points in some of your
submissions claiming that your program does not compile without
warnings.

The reason is that "lab.cs.stevens.edu" (where I graded on) apparently
gives you different results from "linux-lab.cs.stevens.edu".

If you had points taken off for warnings being emitted on
lab.cs.stevens.edu but your code compiles without warnings on
linux-lab.cs.stevens.edu, then don't worry about that -- I have just
updated all grades to reflect +2 points for this.