[cs631apue] Final template code question

Rob Hoffmann rhoffman at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 8 18:58:32 EST 2011

After filling in some of the main.c code I'm curious as to how strictly
we should follow the format of the provided files. For example, struct
swsopts opts is declared locally in main and not passed to mainloop(),
so if -d or -i is specified I would not be able to pass that information
to the accept() loop in mainloop to limit connections or bind to a
particular address.

Would it be alright if I was to either pass the options to the mainloop
or make it a global variable, or move the sws globals from swslib.c to
the header file?

-Rob