[cs631apue] More questions for hw4

afonsec1 afonsec1 at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 12 16:32:13 EST 2011

Hi,
	1. If IPv6 is enabled, should sws only accept IPv6 addresses and
reject IPv4 ones ? or can the user enters a IPv4 address (ie 127.0.0.1)
and sws should handle it even with IPv6b enabled?
	2. http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/  doesn't work. For the CGI
functionality, you mention that any output is generated, but can you be
more specific on this? For the cgi scripts, what language do you want us
to use?
	3. Besides all requests, I do extra informational logging on debugging
mode, If the user uses option -l [file], do you want only requests in
the file?
	4. For port numbers 0 to 65535, are there a valid range (like outside
of the well-known port numbers) that you want us to be? For example if
the user enters port 80, do you want us to reject the giving port?
	5. For the encryption mechanism, What is the behavior is the users
enable secure mode but fail to give the key?
	6. For hw4, do we need to support the GET and HEAD requests?
	7. In term of work, what is the difference between the final  project
and hw4? If we support all the command options functionalities, what do
we have left for the final project?

Armando.