[cs631apue] Setproctitle not available on Linux Lab

Tejas Nadkarni tnadkarn at stevens.edu
Sat Dec 7 18:55:27 EST 2013

I modified the contents of argv for the entry relating to the passphrase, I
printed it before the change and after the change and so I know I modified
it. However, when I run 'ps aux | grep aed' I still see the original
passphrase and not what I modified. Is there another step to refresh the
process entry??