[cs631apue] HW1 grades

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 21 15:32:20 EDT 2014

Hello,

I've just sent out grades for HW1.  If you had submitted something but
have not received either an acknowledgement from me of having received
it nor a grade, please let me know asap.

In the email with the grade, I may have asked a few follow-up questions.
These are for you to consider and review; I do not need you to answer
them to me, nor will I grade any answers.  However, I do encourage you
all to revisit the homework assignments after you have received your
grade.