[cs631apue] volunteer needed

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 21 15:38:06 EDT 2014

Hello,

I will need a volunteer to present their HW2 solution tomorrow in class.
As mentioned, it is important to be able to present your own code, read
other people's code, and be able to talk about it.  This is something we
will do for all programming assignments.

You will present your code and explain the decisions you made; the rest
of the class will carefully read the code and ask questions.

If you are interested in presenting your code, please let me know
off-list.

(If no volunteer can be found, I will pick one of you by random.)