[cs631apue] submitting code you didn't write

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 15 15:48:19 EST 2015

All,

As I'm grading your midterm submissions I'm very disappointed to find
that several of you thought it'd be a good idea to submit code you found
elsewhere as your own work.

I explicitly noted this in class as well as on the course web site:

https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/631/#cheating

I will not give any credit for work you tried to hand off as your own
that very clearly isn't.  With the points lost for the midterm
assignment, I also recommend that you consider dropping the class as you
will have a hard time earning back my trust and getting a passing grade
even if you do your own work from hereon forward.