[cs631apue] Question about sws

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 29 22:27:12 EST 2015

Xiakun Lu <xlu9 at stevens.edu> wrote:

> Do we need to implement a css/js returning content-type? If we
> needn?t, can we get a bonus if we implement it?

No and no.

> Do we have to implement a multiple processes/threads system? Or single
> process with select(2) is OK? Will you grade according to this?

Your server needs to be able to handle multiple simultaneous client
connections.  How you implement that is up to you.

> Is there any bonus of this project?

No, just make sure that you have implemented the required features
correctly and completely.  Being able to handle at the very least the
various use cases shown here would be a good start:

https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/631/test-sws.sh