[cs631apue] Welcome to CS631, Fall 2016

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Thu Aug 25 14:26:15 EDT 2016

Ashley Anastasia Bromiley <abromile at stevens.edu> wrote:

> I also have to make up the final grade calculations myself, which I
> don't really have the time or desire to do.

While I don't think it unreasonable for a student to track her own
grades, I'm sorry if this is not convenient for you.

I've been teaching this class for a while now, and in between Stevens
has attempted to use a number of systems, including Moodle and Canvas.
I've always found them to be lacking in features or cumbersome to use.

Maybe I'm too old and grumpy to try to adopt a new class management
system every semester, but be that as it may, the grading and resources
remain as outlined on the course website and in my previous email.