[cs631apue] Please

mseaton mseaton at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 9 22:39:04 EDT 2016

Hello Ashley,

Maybe you should be emailing our professor if you have a problem with
him. You could simply ask him to remove you, or you could remove
yourself from the list. I am a bit annoyed that we all have to be
reading about this on the mailing list, no one's grades or other
important information has appeared on here. I have found this list
helpful because when we have questions, we all can see because 9 times
out of 10, most of us will likely have the same question.

I am a teacher also and I sometimes find these new technologies like
canvas annoying, because it is not easy to use and it puts more of a
time stain on us. Also schools are always changing from one technology
to another, causing us to always having to relearn how to do things with
it.

Goodbye.