[cs631apue] In-Class Exercise Mistake

Patrick Murray pmurray1 at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 17 19:42:21 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I was approached by a student at the end of class who informed me of the
mistake I had made regarding the in-class exercise. Unfortunately, I
directed
everyone to clone the git repository while SSHing into
`cs631apue.netmeister.org` - where the SSH key was not present, prompting
for
the account's password. Rather, we should have been cloning the repository
from
the Linux Lab itself.

$ ssh USERNAME at linux-lab.cs.stevens.edu
$ git clone USERNAME at cs631apue.netmeister.org:/usr/local/apue/group#

My apologies for the mix up, I've attached tonight's lecture slides to this
email. I will be available this evening to answer any questions you may
have as
you go through the exercice; please do not hesitate to reach out!

Exercise: https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/631/git.html

-Pat