[cs631apue] What are these files for? print.c print.h

Brian Jefferson bjeffer1 at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 27 17:16:00 EDT 2019

Hi,

I assumed that we just needed to have multiple header files so mine are print.c and options.c cause those are the ones that made sense to my way of implementing. I assumed that cmp was just kind of an example of a possible header file, and that we didn’t essentially need to call our other header file that. But I could be wrong but that was my interpretation. But so far yea I could see print being pretty useful.

Brian Jefferson
Computer Engineer, 2019
Stevens Institute of Technology
Cell: 862-812-9748