[cs631apue] reminders

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 20 12:37:47 EST 2021

Hello,

I hope your web server is coming along nicely at this
point.  Please make sure to collaborate equally and
help each other out as you progress, and to account
for the various test scenarios shown in the sample
script.

We'll be meeting online on Monday; the weekly
checkpoint is here:
https://stevens.netmeister.org/cgi-bin/631-12.cgi

Related to non-blocking I/O and following up on a
question that came up a few weeks ago regarding how
much data a pipe can buffer, I did a bit of deep dive
into that topic here:
https://www.netmeister.org/blog/ipcbufs.html

See you on Monday, and please do ask about anything
that's not clear while you're working on your project.