[cs631apue] HW1

Anmol Agrawal aagraw12 at stevens.edu
Sat Oct 1 22:14:13 EDT 2022

Hello,
I wanted to ask if you could make some time to meet up tomorrow. I know it's too much to ask on a Sunday, but please try to understand, it was my first assignment that I spent hours upon, only to get a 0.
I am confident I can explain any part of my code and that not even a single line of the bbcp.c file was taken from anyone else's code or was shared with anyone else.

Sincerely
Anmol