[Fast] IMPORTANT NOTES FOR EVERYONE!!!

Katherina Imperial Kimperia at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 24 22:14:13 EDT 2007

Hey all,

So it's OFFICIAL!!!! We're performing at RUTGER'S BATTLE OF THE BARRIOS this
SUNDAY!!! We will be leaving at 3:00pm from CAMPUS to go to Rutgers/ New
Brunswick by 4:00pm.

ULTIMATUM--> Everyone MUST Be at Rehearsal THURSDAY NIGHT- 9:00-->
(Location: TBA) (8:00-9:00 for those of you that want to go to LATIN night)

            --- And SATURDAY NITE, at 8:00 pm (Mike, Hilary, and Kim are the
only people excused)(church before that for those of you that want to
go)-SORRRY LOVE YOU ALL but Barrios is at a TOTALLY Different LEVEL cause
it's either your HOT or your NOT. and this being STEVENS' FIRST time at
BARRIOS-it HAS to be HOTT!!!

** REMINDERS**

-          We're going to do minor changes to the SCRIPT!!!

-          MAKE SURE YOU ALL clean your clothes and look FRESH.

-          Get READY FOR CHANGES and HARDCORE CRUNCH!!!!

AHHHH I'm PSYCHED!!!!

BUBBLE TEA

PIERCE 2nd FLOOR-11:30am -2:00pm

(IN PIERCE at the end of the room)

Jen: Please print our flyers for the table

11:00 Izzy & Ed please bring Blender and Duck Bill Machine (10th floor)

-          We will be selling it for $3.00

-          PLEASE TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO GO!!!!

CULTURAL COOKING NIGHT

(May 5th @ Justin's apartment)

JUSTIN: Please e-mail Jen your address and times

JEN: Please make a Facebook Invite Thanks!

*	JARED: We're meeting at 3:00 this THURSDAY to work on MUSIC

D3 meeting

This Saturday there will be a D3 meeting (I think they are holding
elections)

ED: I think you're supposed to go to this

OVERALL SCHEDULE

Tomorrow (11:30-2:00) - BUBBLE TEA @ Pierce (go help SELL And BUY and tell
friends)

THURSDAY:

-          3:00 (Jared and Kathy) Work on Music/ Script

-          8:00-9:00 Latin Night

-          9:00 Mandatory BARRIOS REHEARSAL (Location TBA)

FRIDAY:

-          (This one's for you Law)- Alpha Sig "F*ck finals night" starts at
10pm

SATURDAY:

-          CHURCH (can someone find out what the schedule is for mass on
Saturday)

-          8:00pm BARRIOS REHEARSAL

SUNDAY:

- We are leaving at 3:00PM!!! Please E-mail me if you decide to get your own
ride there. (for those of you that will meet us there.. you HAVE to be there
NO LATER than 4:00pm)