[Fast] ONE MORE THING

Katherina Imperial Kimperia at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 24 22:43:19 EDT 2007

Okay,

So I JUST Got off the PHONE w/JED (president of RAPS)

Here are a couple of FUN FACTS:

The SHOW Begins on SUNDAY at 7:00 pm

General Admissions are $10

Performers pay $5 to get in. (I know, weird)

We need to have ONE Stevens Representative to be a JUDGE!!! This rep CANNOT
be a Performer! They will NOT be judging the Stevens performance but WILL be
judging all other performances. (This judge could come with the school but
"technically" doesn't have to be there until the performance. So whoever we
pick MUST be there at 6:30 latest)

THE STAGE (they said is pretty big). it's about 30 ft wide. And "so" feet
deep. That's all I got.

** WE NEED To supply the PROJECTOR!!! I will be contacting the DJ to figure
out how to connect the projector to our ONE track. Can someone start
figuring out how to reserve a projector!?!??!?

Kathy

SOCIAL CHAIR