[Fast] ONE MORE THING

Kimberly Nipal knipal at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 24 23:56:13 EDT 2007

Adding onto Kathy's notes.

We need to know the judge by TOMORROW NIGHT (Wednesday) the latest. We were
thinking Law, but not sure. Maybe John Hoffman? Whoever didn't perform;
let's recruit.

We have to be there by 4 because we are getting a 30 minute sound check.
It's on a first come-first serve basis, so let's try not to miss ours. If we
miss it, we don't get one.

5:30 tickets go on sale

6:30 doors open

WERD. And Philanova was really pushing us to perform. I guess because they
want to say they beat 3 teams instead of 2. whatevz.

Kim

  _____