[Fast] Bayani Warrior Workshop! Day 1

Eleanor Fulgencio efulgenc at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 1 09:02:40 EDT 2008

To: All

Reminder that tonight is the 1st day of the Bayani Warrior Workshop!
HAYDEN LOUNGE @ 9:30pm

Some important info from the warrior himself for everyone to know
before coming:

Hey everyone, it's me again. I just thought I'd fill you in on the
rules and regulations of the Bayani Warrior Studies workshops.

1) All participants must sign and complete a waiver form prior to the
start of the workshop.

2) All participants must present valid university identification when
handing in the waiver form.

3) No video is allowed to be taken at any time during the workshop.

4) Photos may only be taken with the permission of a Bayani Warrior
Studies officer who is present at the workshop.

Gumagalang,
Michael Pana
Bayani Warrior Studies

Hey everyone. I just wanted to remind everyone that the first Bayani
Warrior Studies workshop at Stevens Tech will be tommorow night,
Tuesday April 1st, at 9:30 PM. We will be covering the Bolo Knife.

Please be sure to bring the following:

1) Comfortable Clothes: Sneakers, sweats, shirt, etc. (you will be
moving quite a bit)

2) Rattan Stick (if you have one): If you have a stick, please bring
it. We have 20-25 sticks for training, which should be enough, but in
case there are more of you, it may help if you brought a stick of your
own in.

3) Water/Gatorade: You may break a sweat in the workshop, so try to
bring something to drink so you stay hydrated.

Hope to see you all tommorow night!

Gumagalang,
Michael Pana
Bayani Warrior Studies