[Fast] FAST E-board '08-'09

Maria Toloza mtoloza at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 1 16:42:28 EDT 2008

Congratulations to the new officers!

To the past officers, job well done!

Sorry I have not been to meetings/activities lately but I know
everything is under control. Somehow FAST have managed through the years
and has become unbeatable in being the most active student club. You
make me proud!
In the future, I will try to be more proactive.
Anyways, all of you: please feel free to email me, call me or stop by my
office in Burchard 212 anytime to talk or just say hi.
Hope to see you soon!

Regards!
Maria

Maria Lourdes B. Toloza