[FAST] PAFCOM Independence Day Parade Volunteers

Isagani D. Puertollano ipuertol at stevens.edu
Tue Jun 24 15:00:00 EDT 2008

Hi FAST!

I hope you're all doing well!
Crazy weather huh?

Anyways - I'd like to give you all a friendly reminder that there's
going to be a Philippine Independence Day parade in Jersey City on June
29.  Another local organization, the Philippine-American Friendship
Committee (PAFCOM) is hosting this parade.  They do it every year on
the last Sunday of June.  I'm looking for any volunteers who are
interested in participating in a flag-bearing group (essentially march
with flags~).  If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Philippine Independence Day by PAFCOM
June 29, 2008
Jersey City, NJ

*All you need to bring is yourself wearing a plain white t-shirt and a
pair of blue jeans... and I guess money if you want to buy food if free
food isn't good enough.

*where and when to be determined

Thanks!

Take care!