[FAST] Constitution Revisions

Kristine Du kdu at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 13 13:13:23 EST 2009

Hey everyone!

At our next GBM (Thursday, February 20), we will be voting on our revised
Constitution. Only active members are allowed to vote, and we need 2/3 of
them to be present. In order to be active, you must have attended 2/3 of the
total events and meetings to this date. If you are on the following list,
please attend the upcoming GBM as you are one of FAST's active members.

Mae Abiog
Janine Ambubuyog
Kristina Bolante
Jude Cecilio
Jonathan Chua
Justin Eusebio
Edward Fernandez
Steven Gong
Larry Huang
Dave Katusa
Joe Lopez
James McIlvaine
Brian Pilapil
Cianyl Mae Pogata
Anne Marie Prieto
Isagani Puertollano
Armand Rook Reyes
Roscoe Sabale
Daniel Taylor
Justine Young
Nina Zalah

*We need 15 of these people to attend in order to reach quorum and pass the
revisions*. Attached is the revised Constitution with changes in red, as
well as the original Constitution. Please review them and be ready to
discuss and vote on it for the meeting.

Also, if you feel that you should be considered an active and are not on
this list, please e-mail me. Thanks!

See you all next week!
Kristine