[FAST] First UNITY Meeting

Anne Marie Prieto aprieto at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 13 15:06:17 EST 2009

Hey FAST-ers!

Interested in performing with FAST for Unity '09?!

Attend our first mandatory Unity meeting...

*Wednesday, February 18
@ 8:45 pm
Jacobus Dance Studio (basement of Jacobus)*

We'll be discussing the schedule for the rest of the semester, pick people
for parts - speaking and acting, and discuss all things Unity.  We will also
be recording the script for those who sign up to do so.

So yeah.  Please attend this meeting if you want to perform in UNITY.  Email
me if you are unable to attend.  And be there on time - not Filipino time! -
the sooner we start the sooner everyone could peace!

See you then!

Anne Marie