[FAST] GILAS Event & other things!

Kristine Du kdu at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 26 11:39:12 EDT 2009

Hey guys!

We have a speaker coming tonight!

His name is Jesse Go and he is part of the organization GILAS (Gearing
up Internet Literacy and Access for Students, gilas.org). He gives a great
presentation, so please attend!

Babbio 319 @ 9PM!

Also, we will be having an E-Board Meeting tonight, so if you would like to
shadow an E-Board member, you're welcome to come! We will be meeting at *8PM
in BC 319*.

Lastly, if you would like to nominate any one for an E-Board position, the
deadline for nominations is *Monday, March 30, 12PM noon*! So please e-mail
me by then! Elections are next Thursday.

Thanks!
Kristine