[FAST] Fwd: R.A.C.E.

janine ambubuyog janeeners.ambee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:19:53 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ekatherina E. Carrera <ecarrera at stevens.edu>
Date: Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 1:09 AM
Subject: R.A.C.E.
To: masa at stevens.edu, csa at stevens.edu, laa at stevens.edu, iua at stevens.edu,
bsu at stevens.edu, fast at stevens.edu, shpe at stevens.edu

Please forward to your membership.

Thanks

Mu Sigma Upsilon Multicultural Sorority cordially invites you to our
first annual R.A.C.E - Recognizing and Celebrating Ethnicities.
RACE is a FREE cultural banquet held to bring cultural awareness to the
community.  It is an evening to unite and celebrate the beauty of our
diversity.  Stop by anytime to enjoy FREE food and fantastic
performances!  Feel free to come dressed in ethnic clothing.

>Thursday, November 12, 2009
>7:30pm - 11:00pm (Free Henna booth from 8pm - 9pm)
>Bissinger 4th Floor Howe (see attached flyer)
>
>Performances and Contributions provided by:
>
>Mu Sigma Upsilon's Step Team
>LAA - Latin American Association
>FAST- Filipino Association of Stevens Tech
>CSA - Chinese Student Association
IUA - Indian Undergraduate Association
Belly Dance Performance
Briceno Sister's Peruvian Dance Performance
Conga Drum Performance
Lambda Upsilon Lambda Latino Fraternity
BSU - Black Student Union (non-performing)
MASA - Malaysian Student Association (non-performing)

MSU's R.A.C.E. event has won several awards at universities across the
country.  We'd gladly appreciate support from the Stevens community in
bringing this program to campus.  We are very excited to see you there!

The Sisters of Mu Sigma Upsilon
"Classy" Quinquatria Chapter
MSU at stevens.edu

--