[FAST] Why Hello there

Mike Walker mgfwalker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:11:45 EST 2009

Why hello there!

I forgot to bring up about Mr. Phillipines MANGEANT. That is November 15th!
It's is a sunday and it starts at 3:30 and goes on till 6ish. If you would
like to come! email me! YOU MUST HAVE A PHOTO ID. That means driver's
license, or a passport! If you have neither (which is almost impossible)
tell me and we can make arrangements. It is 10 dollars a ticket! Must email
me by November 7th. Thats this friday! Come support Freshman KEVIN "HONNIE"
HON. He is practicing extremely hard and is planning on representing FAST!
plus there will be mad hawt girls there from 17 other SCHOOLS.

Sincerely,
Michael Walker

p.s. I attached the flyer for the event and this is the event link to fb! (
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=169585126871&ref=ts)

p.s.s. I attached a picture of KEVIN HON just so if you don't know him, you
will.

p.s.s.s he is single too.