[FAST] FAST Naughty or Nice Grams

Cianyl Mae Pogata cpogata at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 20 00:12:56 EST 2009

Hey FASTastic People :) !

The weeks are coming to a close soon with these Holiday Candy Grams,
but I just wanted to say there's always MORE CHOCOLATE. You may think
we sold out, but there's still more where that came from :). Just
brought in a new batch of chocolate !

Please PROMOTE. It's a nice way to give presents to your Great friends
or your naughty-naughty enemies/friends or even buy one to eat on the
way to class.

Also, you can always volunteer more :). Anyone want to table sit with
me (I'm fun!)?

Just remember, Chocolate makes the world go round' FASTer :).

Cianyl Mae Pogata
Stevens Institute of Technology
Chemical Engineering 2013
FAST ESC Representative 09 - 10